Citizens Advisory Committee
The Citizens Advisory Committee will hold their regular meetings the second Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m. in the first floor conference room at the Stanton Building, 111 Union Street, New London, CT.
- Provides for all aspects of the citizen participation process to be conducted in an open manner, with freedom of access for all interested persons.
- Provided for involvement of low and moderate income persons, minority groups, residents of areas where a significant amount of activity is proposed or ongoing, the elderly, persons with disabilities, the business community and civic groups who are concerned about the Community Development Program.
- Provides for the continuity of involvement of citizens or citizen organizations throughout all stages of the Community Development Program.
- Provides citizens with adequate and timely information so as to enable them to be meaningfully involved with important decisions at various stages of the Community Development Program.
- Provides citizens, especially residents of blighted neighborhoods and citizens of low and moderate income, with an opportunity to submit their views and proposals regarding the Community Development Program.
- Provides citizens with information pertaining to the City's Displacement Plan and Assistance.
Gloria Dover, Chairwoman