The Finance Department is responsible for the administration of the financial affairs of the City, including:
- the keeping and supervision of all accounts
- the control over expenditures
- assessment of property for taxation
- information technology planning and upgrading
- the distribution of payroll and retirement benefits
- the purchase of goods and services needed by the City
- the collection of taxes
- the custody and disbursement of City funds and money
and such other duties as the City Council may by ordinance require.
Address: 13 Masonic Street
New London, CT 06320
Phone: (860) 447-5218
Fax: (860) 447-5297
Donald E. Gray, Jr.
Director of Finance