Knowledge Base

I just moved to the City and my dog is licensed in another town in CT. Do I need to transfer the license?

Category: Animal Control
Yes.  Just take your current license and rabies certificate to the City Clerk and ask to transfer the license.  The cost is $.50 (fifty cents). 
Updated 3/28/2014 5:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!