Knowledge Base

How do I file a health-related complaint?

Complaints or inquiries from the public can be forwarded to Ledge Light Health District via email, our website, or a phone call to LLHD.  A staff member will investigate your complaint and will assure that any violations are addressed in a timely manner.
Phone: 860-448-4882
Website: citizen-complaint-form
Updated 3/28/2014 5:17 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!