Knowledge Base

I received an Order from the Zoning Enforcement Officer. What do I need to do?

Category: Zoning Issues
First and foremost, do not ignore the order, even if you feel it has been sent in error. Immediately contact the Zoning Enforcement Officer and discuss the Order with the Zoning Enforcement Officer. If you have created a zoning violation or violations the City will work with you regarding the time necessary to address the violations, but you must communicate with the City to develop a plan for how you will correct them. If you ignore the order and/or fail to address the violations you may be responsible for attorney’s fees, court costs, fines, etc.
Updated 3/28/2014 4:35 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!