Knowledge Base

I want to build a deck, addition, install a driveway, etc. do I need a permit? What do I have to submit?

Category: Zoning Issues
A Zoning Permit is required for all new construction and additions (including decks, stairs, driveways, etc.). Zoning Permit applications are available in the Office of Development & Planning or at our website.
Updated 3/28/2014 4:32 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!